Join the Professional Association of Social Workers in HIV/AIDS.
We have several membership options for those looking to join or renew their membership. PASWHA offers both individual and organizational membership packages at many different levels. Use the guide below to help you determine which membership level is right for you.
Categorical Assistors for Non-Profits at the $500 level may have up to 10 individual members under their organization's membership, while non-profits at the $1,000 level may have up to 20 individual members.
PASWHA Membership Benefits
- Print and online subscription to the Journal of HIV/AIDS & Social Services for the special rate of $50 per volume year (a 50% discount)
- Opportunity to network on specific topics and connect to others who understand your challenges.
- Participation in protecting psychosocial services as well as medical case management for persons with HIV/AIDS.
- Opportunity to participate in: Professional Development & Education; Research & Policy/Advocacy; Membership Recruitment & Relations; and Funding
- A guaranteed discount on registration, exclusive to PASWHA members, to the annual National Conference on Social Work and HIV/AIDS
- Opportunity to submit proposals and present at conference
- Opportunities for CEU credit through events and webinars presented and sponsored by PASWHA
- A unique identifier PASWHA membership number
- User ID and password to the members only pages
- Quarterly newsletter
- Access to job postings on members only site